On 2022-09-13 21:16, charles meyer wrote:

I've only used text angling in a text box in Libre Writer once a while ago.

I think I chose Format > Text Box and there's a text direction where you
can pull this dial icon and it moves the test in any direction 360 degrees
which is cool.

The challenge is now I want to enlarge that text in the text Box but I
don't see the Font Style or Size in there.

How does one change the font size in the Text Box?

A text box is like text in a frame, in this basic sense: The whole (text-in-box or text-in-frame)
is composed of two parts, the text and the box/frame. The text in either case is handled simply by
text attributes: Select (highlight) the text, then select the desired attribute(s).  If your
attempts to select the text, rather than the box/container, are not successful, either zoom in or
temporarily enlarge the box to allow you to reach the text.

BTW: the difference between these two ways of encapsulating/presenting text is simply in the ways
that LO provides for manipulating the particular encapsulation:

        A Box allows position/size/anchorage as a drawing object, with all of the attributes of
drawing objects, including tilt/slant/rotation. (If you look at the text box context menu
(right-click), you can see the other drawing attributes.) It can be anchored to text but is
essentially treated as a separate layer from the text flow.

        A Frame also allows position/size/anchorage (Type), as a text object, /within/ the text
flow (depending on its wrap configuration).  As a container of text, it also allows Transparency,
Columns, Macros, and semantic linking for dynamic content (Options and Hyperlink).

Of course, for both container types, moving or deleting the container moves or deletes the text.

Kind regards,
John