Am Montag, August 22, 2022 11:19 CEST, schrieb Pertti T.J. Rönnberg <ptjr@elisanet.fi>:

Best LibreOffice gurus,

Approx twice a month since January I've got that mail (on this address
only; never before):

/from: users+owner@global.libreoffice.org/

messages to you could not be delivered. If you're
seeing this message it means things are back to normal, and it's merely
for your information. Here is the list of the bounced messages: - 57967".///
I am not aware of any missing messages and obviously "things are back to normal".
My PC (Win10pro, 16GB, AMD Ryzen 7, SSD) seems to work as expected.

I normally delete this message directly but decided now to ask.
Any ideas what this is about - and where can I see "message 57967"?

Thanks in advance
Pertti Rönnberg

this message has been bounced back to the mailing list, so it couldn't be delivered to your inbox.

I guess your mail server has rejected it.