Hi Matthias,

Matthias Lammer schrieb am 29.08.2022 um 00:24:
Dear LibreOffice team,

I want to file a very severe bug as follows:

I create a simple function in Basic:

Function myAdd(x, y, z)
   myAdd = x + y + z
End Function

Then I can call it as usual with =myAdd(...). Next, I want to update myAdd to subtract the values, I end up with:

Function myAdd(x, y, z)
   myAdd = x - y - z
End Function

I save my changes and press F9 for recalculation

That will not work. Neither any of the cells referenced as parameter nor the formula in the cell has changed. So F9 will not detect any change.

 but Calc still gives me
the value for the adding up the 3 values.

You need to use a 'Recalculate Hard' in this case, that is Strg+Shift+F9.

Kind regards,
Regina