At 12:19 22/08/2022 +0300, Pertti T.J. Rönnberg wrote:
Best LibreOffice gurus,

Er, that's probably not me.

Approx twice a month since January I've got that mail (on this address only; never before):
/from: users+owner@global.libreoffice.org/

I am not aware of any missing messages and obviously "things are back to normal".
My PC (Win10pro, 16GB, AMD Ryzen 7, SSD) seems to work as expected.

It won't be anything to do with your own PC.

I normally delete this message directly but decided now to ask. Any ideas what this is about ...

I'm guessing here, but I suspect it has to do with Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting and Conformance (DMARC); see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DMARC . In a commendable attempt to suppress spam, some mail systems collaborate to reject messages which originate from systems that are not registered as official servers for the sender's domain. Messages distributed by mailing lists (such as this one) originate form the *list's* mail server, and if the From header address remains as the original author's, such messages appear to have come from an inappropriate server and may be rejected by receiving systems. There are various ways to circumvent this problem, but this list appears not to arrange this successfully. I am sending you a private copy of this message as well as sending it to the list. My mail provider operates DMARC and if - as I'm guessing - yours does too, I predict that you will receive the private copy but perhaps not a copy distributed by the list, as you ought. Many other subscribers may miss it too.

- and where can I see "message 57967"?

The list help suggests:
"Anyone can retrieve message number N from the list's archive by sending a message to <users+get-N@global.libreoffice.org> (change the N to the number of the desired message)."

You can also consult the archives at
https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/ or
https://www.mail-archive.com/users@global.libreoffice.org/ .

I note that my own messages to the list fail to be included in the second of these archives - no doubt for the same reason.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker