Den tis 29 dec. 2020 kl 15:29 skrev Peter Dutton <Look@ipadring.net>:

In cell
          A4 is the following code;

="Monday
          "+January.$A5

Okay, that would give #VALUE! as a result. With you so far.

January.$A5
          has the number 27 in it (December 27)

December 27 gives me the value 44192, not 27. 27 december 2020 is 44192
dags from 1899-12-30, so 44192 makes way more sense than 27 (which would
rather be 26 january 1900), but let's go on.

What
          appears in cell A4 as a result is- Monday    44557

No, it's #VALUE! I tested it a few seconds ago.

What is
          needed is- Monday    27

I've
          tried reformatting cell A4 to a date or text or a number to no
          success.

If you want 27 December to display as Monday 27, then just format the cell
that way.

1. Enter the date you want to format in a cell. Use the format that
corresponds to your language settings. In my case I would type:
20-12-27
or
2020-12-27
Now use the following as your cell's number format:
DDDD D

Result (in my case):
söndag 27
 If I set the language to US English, it will display:
Sunday 27

Why not Monday, you might ask? Because 27 December 2020 was a Sunday.

Any
          idea how to fix this?

If you want 2020-12-27 to be a Monday, then no. Otherwise, see above.

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg

Thanks,

Peter