=Wanted to see if it could be done outside libreoffice calc, since it doesn't
want to work.

Since I don't have the original user info, I created a file with 1000
randomly created data elements.

Created a bash script using sed to do the same processing.
Shell script gps3.sh

sed -e 's/^/=(/;s/\/+/;s/\x27/\/60+/;s/\x22/\/3600/;s/O\|S/\)*(-1)/;s/N\|E/)/'gps.txtgps.csv
sed -e 's/^/(/;s/\/+/;s/\x27/\/60+/;s/\x22/\/3600/;s/O\|S/\)*(-1)/;s/N\|E/)/'gps.txtgps.raw
paste -d, gps.txt gps.csvgpsboth.csv</div>bc -lgps.rawgps2.txt
paste -d, gps.txt gps2.txtgpsbc.csv#libreoffice --infilter=CSV:44,34,76,1 gps.csv gpsboth.csv
gpsbc.csv

To process the 1000 records time ./gps3.sh reports.

real0m0.037s
user0m0.019s
sys0m0.009s

So, less than 4 hundredth of a secondFirst sed line creates a file that just has the decimal
version for matching line
Second sed line makes a version of the output for use as input to bc, since it doesn't like the
leading
= that is needed to import into libreoffice.
paste command just makes a combined version of input data, and result in columns A and B
bc -l takes the formula file, and actual calculates the final number, so no need for libreoffice to
calculate it.
paste again combines the two files.
For time test the loading to libreoffice is commented out.

Did find an error in my earlier process thou..
In other macros, date is converted to time value so the multiply by -1 for values didn't need ( ).
The above adds that..

Well, a simple solution that works, and libreoffice can read the csv files without issue..
Also, a lot faster...

Again. Have a nice day.