Enviar: martes 24 de septiembre de 2019 a las 22:33
De: "MR ZenWiz" <mrzenwiz@gmail.com>
Para: LibreOffice <users@global.libreoffice.org>
Asunto: [libreoffice-users] Strange behavior in Writer 6.3.1

Since 6.3.1 came out, the new blank document window persists,
making
it an annoying extra step to close that unnecessary LO window
since
the blank new document does not go away on its own.

It may be something that creeped into LO but has not remained. I am
using 6.3.2.1 which is a pre-release version. I do not get the same
result as you. The blank page disappears when I open an already
existing
writer file. So be patient, 6.3.2 will be released in the near
future.

Thanks, Dan. I just updated to LO  6.3.2.2 and I have seen the same
thing. However, I tested in safe mode and, voilá, the blank document
problem disappeared. Perhaps others might confirm this?

Minor gripe: I used LO for years with no need to change the profile.
This is now the second time in less than a year that this has been
required. Are we seeing big changes that make these things unavoidable,
or might they be avoidable?

Kudo: Now that I've griped, let me praise the new print dialog. It has
taken a long time, but it is great to see the print odd/even pages
option!