I'm building a spreadsheet to serve as a food diary. On Sheet1 I have a
list of different foods, and on Sheet2 I have what foods I ate at which
day and meal. So far, I've only got a couple of days' data posted.
As I add more meals, I eat items that are not already on the Sheet1
list. So I add the new items to Sheet1, and sort that table again.
THAT's when the problem occurs. I just added three new foods to the
bottom of the Sheet1 list, then sorted it. Before sorting, the new
foods were in cells A38-A40. After sorting, the new entries are all
Before sorting Sheet1, the item in Sheet2, cell C5 contained this:
After sorting Sheet 1, that Sheet2 cell reference should say
=$'Sheet1'.A36, but it still says "A33".
Is this a known problem? I'm using LO v22.214.171.124 (x64) on Windows 7.
-- Tim Deaton
I know the plans I have for you:
Plans to prosper you and not to harm you;
Plans to give you hope and a future.
--- God (Jeremiah 29:11)
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
- [libreoffice-users] Calc: moving/sorting rows on Sheet1 don't update formulas on Sheet2 that refer to them · Tim Deaton
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy