Thanks to all who have responded, but let me see if I can clarify and add to what I havve learned.
1. The limiting factor is the menu bar (File, Edit, View . . .) where there are no icons. What is
worse, I have a Spanish interface which makes some of the items (words only) longer. I have seen no
way to change the size of the font on the bar, nor is it possible to hide the menu bar, although
there is a work around to create a macro to do so mentioned in LO and OO fora.
2. The Anaphraseus extension is added to the menu bar, not a tool bar.
3. The problem does affect LO 184.108.40.206 which I have on the computer from which I am responding. It
did not bother me there because I have yet to add that extension there. However, minimum sizing IS
affected by the space required for the menu bar. (As a parenthetical comment, when I work quikly, I
can resize the window smaller UNTIL the menu bar loads. I offer this in case someone wants to test
on an affected installation.)
4. This is NOT a problem in the Windows version of 6.0. Sizing the window smaller simply
progressively hides the menu bar.
5. Although LO has always been GTK based in Linux, I am not sure if it now has a Qt interface to
integrate better with KDE/Plasma which may not be affected, hence my addition of GTK to the subject
line. (Input here welcome!)
6. MOST IMPORTANT: Now that I understand better what is going on, Tomorrow, I will recheck LO's
Bugzilla for existing bugs and if none is reported, will report this. I will also report the bug
number to this list, in this thread so that others can see and add to it.
Again, many thanks for the help on this matter.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy