Well hi there!

So much to discuss.  Re printing envelopes in quantity, which was the the question that I wrote about, I was, and still am creating about 8 different custom envelopes of different sizes use a word processor invented in the 1980 era for the CP/M operating system called Wordstar.  Granted I am currently using version 5.5 under a newer version of the DOS operating system. I print these in advance so my office staff can just grab an envelope, put the addressee on the envelope using a TSR and toss in into outgoing mail, of course, after adding it to the mail log database using a FoxPro 2.6 under DOS custom program I wrote.

I struggled with the method you referenced below, soliciting assistance from this list.  The responders also could not get LO to print a stack of envelopes.  We finally agreed that the LO way is to print each envelope with each document.  We did not discuss that about 25% of the documents that we create are reports created using the Foxpro 2.6 for DOS language/database referenced above.

Finally, we do not use "mail merge", under Word Star or LO, as we create custom documents, not mass mailings.

Hope that clears this up,

John Sowden
American Sentry Systems, Inc.