Ian Whitfield <whitfield@blinkmail.co.za> writes:

Hi All

I have been watching this thread and hoping a problem I have with this
might be mentioned!!

I produce a monthly "Journal" and also make use of the TOC to list the
contents. It works fairly well (with a bit of editing) but the one
problem I have is as follows.

The first two pages of the SLA document are the Front Cover and the
Inside of the Front Cover so my actual content starts on the third Page.
However Scribus' TOC works on the actual Page Count so all the listed
pages are two pages out and I need to edit each line of the TOC to
correct this. Is there any way for the TOC to be set to do this
automatically?

Are you talking about Scribus or LibreOffice (LO)? This list is about
LO. If you mean LO, then you should use a different page style for the
first two pages and reset the page count on the third one.
--
Piet van Oostrum <piet-l@vanoostrum.org>
WWW: http://piet.vanoostrum.org/