On 25/08/17 00:59, Dennis Heuer wrote:
Hello,

I don't come clear with LibreOffice. No matter what I try, I end in a
paragraph - as paragraphs are kind of swiss-knives in LibreOffice.
However, the rules to the paragraph element are classic and not helpful.
For example, I inserted a line-break into a list entry. The text was
justified. The rule was that the last line stays left-adjusted.
However, the line-break is only visually shifting text. In result, the
visual text block below the line-break ist left-adjusted at the last
line but the text block atop the line-break is stretched. What can I
do???

Yes, I can see that too. But your problem is that the line above your
manual line-break is not the end of a paragraph. The line-break will not
create a new paragraph.

You should introduce a proper paragraph break (a normal 'return') so
that your text is split into 2 paragraphs and the last line of each will
be left-aligned if that is what your style is set to.

If the space between the paragraphs is not to your liking, then this is
readily adjusted in the para styles dialogue but then all your
paragraphs using that style will then be affected.

If you require a particular spacing between just these two parts of the
text, you can easily create a new paragraph style for that occasion.

Philip