Hello,

On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 15:57:08 +0200
Regina Henschel <rb.henschel@t-online.de> wrote:

Hi Dennis,

I suggest to use lists. Define for each person a numbering style. Set
the "before" field to the name of the person and the "after" field to
a colon for example. You can set the numbering itself to "none". Or
you keep the numbering - in case you need to refer to paragraphs.

If you name the style the same as the person, you can easily manage
then. The way lists are rendered give you the needed indentation
automatically, you only need to apply the respective list to the text
of the person.

Kind regards
Regina

Well, the whole templating is cumbersome and even weird. For example,
I cannot first define a generic type to later inherit defaults from it
because the dialog doesn't show me list details – only paragraph
details. The only provided way to configure list details is to edit the
source type, and that I definetely don't want. I have to define the
generic type, then use it and then open the list dialog and then
configure the list details. However, inheriting from it causes the same
problem for the named type, i.e. I have to use the list to be able to
set the proper name. When I define a second named type, the same
problem appears. But when I change the properties for it, LibreOffice
even changes all lists already existing in the document, no matter what
type they belong to...

I'm pissed by this mess... Go to sleep...