Alex, I use to know a guy in Canada and he stated they use the metric system and he used A4 paper [8.27" by 11.69" roughly]. I use to get PDF documents from him in that format.

I do not know anymore with Windows 10, but I know that Ubuntu Linux printer drivers can be set as any number of page formats - like Letter, Borderless Letter, Legal, Tabloid Borderless Tabloid, and more. I also do not remember where you can set LibreOffice's page format defaults.

Personally I have all but my wide format printer paper size set as Letter. The wide format can go up to 13" by 19", but I keep Tabloid paper in it so that is its default. Rarely I print regular or Photo paper in the 13x19 size.

I have added external Print to PDF apps/drivers installed on both Ubuntu Linux and Windows 10. I use these when I want to create PDF files for the printouts of other software - like Email, Browser, etc.. I am looking for a better one for Ubuntu than the CUPS-PDF system. Before it went "wonky", I use to have CUPS-PDF as my default "printer". Now it is my laser printer.

I am using LO 5.2.7 since my Linux laptop[s] had problems with very slow Format>Page dialog opening using 5.3.3 and .4. IT could take as much as 30 seconds. 5.2.7 does not have that issue. I may upgrade a spare laptop to 5.4.0.3[?] to see if the issue has been fixed.