To clarify. If the printer seems like it's set, set a different as the
default and then set your preferred as the default again (basically, toggle
your default printer off and back on).

On Jul 24, 2017 5:40 PM, "MR ZenWiz" <mrzenwiz@gmail.com> wrote:

For the first time in a very long time, I am in a position of having
to use Windows 7 at work.  I installed LO 5.3.4 for use with my
personal documents (and as many others as I can do without MSO), but
there is a problem.

The default printer on the system is a local industrial laser printer,
but for some reason, LO always defaults to print to "Send to OneNote
2013."  This happens both in Writer and Calc.

The strangest part is that when I click on File -> Printer Settings,
the right printer shows up highlighted, with all the others also on
the list.  It just tries to print to OneNote instead.

I don't have this problem on any of my Xubuntu personal computers
(desktop or notebook).

What am I missing?

deleted