Hi :)
Errr, sorry my question looks so rude!  I am honestly just curious and
wondering if i have been wrong, and giving wrong advice as a result!  If i
am wrong it wouldn't be hugely unusual but i'd like to be able to give
better advice in the future.

One of my main reasons for joining this mailing list in the first place was
to learn from others and i feel i have learned quite a lot from the people
here over the years but i am aware that i misunderstand quite a lot of
things that people say.
Regards from
Tom :)