also sprach Philip Jackson <philip.jackson@nordnet.fr> [2017-03-04 06:01 +1300]:
Closer examination shows that in this new file, I have an empty Text
paragraph between the ToC and the first Heading1. This is because, I
first created a Heading1, then 3 Text Body paras, then another Heading1
and 3 text paras. In other words, the body of the document. Then, in
order to insert the ToC at the top of the first page, I placed the
cursor at the beginning of my first Heading1 and hit return. This left
me with an empty H1 para which I converted to Text Body to be sure no H1
occurred before Chapter 1.

Great analysis. I can confirm that this works in my case too. Thanks
for updating the bug report, too!

--
@martinkrafft | http://madduck.net/ | http://two.sentenc.es/

"memory is like an orgasm.
 it's a lot better
 if you don't have to fake it."
                        -- seymour cray commenting on virtual memory

"but virtual memory still gets the job done."
                                                               -- gr

spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net