Well in the USA are new president and the federal government are Republicans in charge.

We are in charge so we tell you and the world this is what we are going to do, even if it causing a lot of havoc.

But to be realistic, a lot of what "they" want to do cannot happen or could if you force people to accept reduction of many of the regulations that help keep people healthy and other things.

The same goes on with all countries that are ruled by one party, or by a government that is to the far left or far right. This goes on at all levels of the governments. We are in power now, finally, and everything we could not do before now will be done, whether is is for the best for the people they serve.