On Fri, 17 Feb 2017 09:17:38 -0800
Tom Cloyd <tomcloydmsma@gmail.com> wrote:

You guys are missing something here. I don't have the link, but I
read a news report on this (in The Guardian perhaps) which said that
what had happened was that has been a group of conservatives in city
government who have been opposed to the switch to opensource from the
start have assumed leadership in the government. This change appears
to be happening because they are now calling the shots.

Tom

yes and the register says there's a faction claiming the cost issues
are just from bad IT management and this is an ass-covering exercise.

Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to
make sense of
what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be
curious. And
however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do
and succeed
at. It matters that you don't just give up. ~ Steven Hawking

Tom Cloyd, MS MA LMHC (WA)
Psychotherapist (psychological trauma, dissociative disorders)
Spokane, Washington, U.S.A: (435) 272-3332
<< tc@tomcloyd.com >> (email)
<< TomCloyd.com >> (website)

On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 8:37 AM, Tim---Kracked_P_P---webmaster <