Charles, one can only admire your patience, but isn't it time to put a
stop to this nonsense with anne-ology (who I'm sure is not the
delightful Maureen, despite her use of the "-ology" suffix).

Who has the authority to remove her from the moderator role, for which
she seems singularly un-qualified?