Hi :)
There are some guides/manuals on;
http://documentation.libreoffice.org/en/english-documentation/

If you would like individual chapters from those guides (and more) then
this link might be useful;
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications/

Other types of documentation, such as the FAQ, are linked to from this
page;
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/

Btw i suspect that Brian was talking about links/'formulas' on the "print
sheet" rather than copy&pasting from the original.  Using links would mean
that the print page would automatically show any changes made to the
original page.  Of course this is all a bit academic now that you have done
the printing successfully already ;))  Nicely done btw :))

Good luck and many regards from
Tom :)