Ok, I created two basic spreadsheets that demonstrate the problem, but
you'll have to adjust the formula for the file location on your computer
- unless someone can tell me how to make it just a relative reference
that assumes the called document is in the same location as the one
calling it.

On Tue Jan 17 2017 12:46:05 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time), Tanstaafl