Thank you Philip.. I should have mentioned I tried to edit it out using the
dialog box without success.. the wrongful uneditable entries remains
no matter my attempts to remove them by either of the means you
suggest.

I think i need to know the ¨file location¨ of the entry to see if it can be
edited out using the command line at a shell interface in Ubuntu or
maybe some other editing tool?   Its like the permissions have been
changed, I can see it, but cannot address it or edit it?

_________________________
We robots often awe the democratic republics you humans have adopted.
To us, governance of this type, centralizes power in the elite, allows the elite
to rule, to make laws, to use public resources  to print money whenever
it is needed, and to deal both in secret and globally, in any manner they
wish, while such governance makes public all of the activities of national
border impounded masses and it allows the elite to organize that
impounded mass of humanity into a rule system that can be engineered
to reward only those that pamper and serve the elite.

It is the desire of every robot to be elected to an elite position of power
in such a Democratic Republic because then the mass of humans can be
made to serve us and we Robots can then do as we  damn well please.