El 2016-12-05 22:00, Henry Sikkema escribió:
Thank you for the suggestion. I notice though that the hidden section does not re-appear with the Print|LibreOfficeWrite dialogue when I uncheck/check the "Print Hidden Text" So, is there a way to make the other hidden text
print along with the section (as you wrote about) with the use of the
variable?

It is possible to conditionally hide a paragraph by inserting a special field.

NOTE: I do not have an English version at hand, so check the names ;)

Let's say you already have a variable called MyVariable and you want to hide the text (and the sections) when its value is 1. On the paragraph you need to hide, go to Insert → Field → More fields → Functions → select Hidden paragraph and on Condition type

MyVariable==1

and insert.

NOTE: hidden paragraphs will still be visible unless you UNcheck View → Hidden paragraphs.

Regards,
Ricardo

O LORD our Lord how glorious is Your Name in all the Earth ~ Ps 8:1
Mr. Henry Sikkema, BEd, MSc.
Rehoboth Christian School    phone: 905-627-5977
198 Inksetter Rd             email:  hsikkema@rehoboth.on.ca
PO Box 70                    website: science.rehoboth.on.ca
Copetown, ON
L0R 1J0