Thank you Regina,

That works a treat.

Steve, appreciate your pitching in too - I haven't tested your approach as
Regina's works perfectly (I started with the most recent message:)

Great stuff, thanks all.

Julian

On 11 October 2016 at 20:35, Regina Henschel <rb.henschel@t-online.de>
wrote:

Hi Julian,

Julian Brooks schrieb:

Hi all,

In my Master Document I have a couple of Appendices.
One of the appendices is a bunch of scores, rendered as 'png's.
These scores take up the whole page, and I don't want them to have headers
(all the info is already on the score/png.

I would like these scores/png's to have titles and page numbers in the ToC
- how can I do this please?

You can use an index entry, which will be invisible in the document.

* Set the cursor to a paragraph on the page of the image. It may be an
empty paragraph.
* Goto Insert > Table of Content and Index > Index Entry.
* Make sure, that for the field 'Index' the item 'Table of Contents' is
selected.
* Enter the desired text in the field 'Entry' and select the desired
outline level.
* Click Insert. I'm not sure whether you need to close the dialog before
entering the next entry.

When you insert the TOC or later edit the TOC, make sure that the option
'Create from Index Marks' on the tab 'Type' is checked.

That works for normal documents. I've not tested it for Master Documents.

Kind regards
Regina

deleted