       Of the 3, only the first is a viewable image; the other 2 state not
available, ...
          the 2nd shows a menu ... the 3rd shows a blank box.

       Did you draw these then upload to the computer? -
          if so, then re-scan then re-upload.

       did you use some computer program to draw these? -
          maybe someone on this list can explain to you how to use the draw
feature in LO.

       did you use another's computer program? -
          maybe they would have a help forum for you to request information.

       Hoping this helps in some minute way,