hi.
thanks extremely for your kind and warm support and suggestions.
virtual box needs powerful system and for this reason, i cant use it.
how can i know about compatibility of version 5.2 with windows xp?
i reported many bugs and also request to bugzilla, but unfortunately
without resolve even only for one of them until now.
whats your idea in this case?
and also linux is suitable for programmers or at least for proffessional
users.
thanks again for your kindness and helping me for resolving my issues!
God bless you all again and i pray devine mercy for you.