*The save tool could not be dimmed *

I updated my LibreOffice for Windows, and I am using 5.1.2.2. Several days
ago, I noticed that the SAVE tool could not be dimmed even when I saved
something.

I attempted to go to

*Tools | Options | LibreOffice | General | Document Status |*
*so that I could uncheck *

* | Allow to save document even when the document is not modified|*

*I  did not find *

*| Allow to save document even when the document is not modified|*
but I found

*| Printing sets "document modified" status | * checked

I unchecked it, but I found that nothing changed.

How can I dim the SAVE tool when I save something?

*Tools | Options | LibreOffice | General | Document Status |*

*and then I unclicked | Allow to save document even when the document is
not modified|*

*Tools | Options | LibreOffice | General | Document Status |*

*and then I unclicked | Allow to save document even when the document is
not modified|*

*Thank you, Tony, Brian and Tom, for your help.*

*Taang Zomi*