Hi Tim

krackedpress wrote
I asked the same question on the need of a office package for my tablet.

What I found out, for my 10 inch tablet, you really need an external
keyboard to use an Android Office package.

I too wait for LibreOffice to get an fully functional Android version.
While I wait, I will use the office package available - other than
Microsoft's Android office options.  Once LO has its version, then I
will have LO on Windows, Ubuntu Linux, and Android.

There is another option: get a free account at https://open365.io/ and use
LibreOffice 5.1.0.3 within your browser.

If you install the open365 Android application you will have two
synchronized copies of each document: 1 in your tablet and another on the
open365 cloud.

The good news: if your tablet breaks all your documents are safe. The bad
news: because LibreOffice is running in your browser you can only edit your
files when you are connected to the internet...

It is currently the closest you can get to having LibreOffice on an Android
tablet...

Pedro