Hi Piet,

superb, a makro! I will try it later on.

Walther

Am Mittwoch, 4. Mai 2016 schrieb Piet van Oostrum:
Walther Koehler wrote:
 > Am Mittwoch, 4. Mai 2016 schrieb Piet van Oostrum:
 > > Walther Koehler wrote:
 > >  > Thank you.
 > >  > Your procedure is principally what I need.
 > >  > However, quite complicated for routine work.
 > >  >
 > >  > Walther
 > >
 > > The first part (replacing hidden text with colored text) could be done
 > > with a script.
 >
 > yes, and the whole procedure could be packed in a basic makro.
 > The script can be called by a shell command within a makro, the replace
 > functions realized with dispatcher commands.
 >
 > Let us try it.
 >
 > Walther

Even simpler:

Here is a Basic macro that just walks through the document, and deletes all
hidden text. No unzipping, editing, etc. It just works inside the ODT
document in LO.

It only considers normal plain text, i.e. not inside tables, sections,
frames, footnotes, etc. If you want that, these have to be specially coded.

REM  *****  BASIC  *****

Sub Main

Dim oEnum                   'com.sun.star.container.XEnumerationAccess
Dim oPar
Dim oSecEnum                'com.sun.star.container.XEnumerationAccess
Dim oParSection

oEnum = ThisComponent.Text.createEnumeration()
Do While oEnum.hasMoreElements()
              oPar = oEnum.nextElement()
              If oPar.supportsService("com.sun.star.text.Paragraph") Then
                              oSecEnum = oPar.createEnumeration()
                              Do While oSecEnum.hasMoreElements()
                                              oParSection = oSecEnum.nextElement()
                                              If oParSection.TextPortionType = "Text" AND
oParSection.CharHidden
Then oParSection.setString("")
                                              End If
                              Loop