Hallo,

look at your *.txt file: the previously hidden formated text appears as plain
string.

enjoy LO

Am Donnerstag, 5. Mai 2016 schrieb Luuk:
On 03-05-16 19:13, Walther Koehler wrote:
Hallo,

Am Dienstag, 3. Mai 2016 schrieb Bruce Hohl:
Do you have some advice how to remove the hidden (hard-)formatted text
in

simple way?

File > Save :: Save as type = Text (.txt) OR Text - Choose Encoding
(.txt) Thus, LO can be used to read, create and edit unformatted text
files.

Yes, you are right, but it does not solve my problem. The text file will
contain the hidden formated text.

To make it very clear:
I do not care about the format information in the file.
I do not want the content (the hidden formated characters) in the file
before shipping.

Are you saying that there are still 'hidden formated text' things in the
textfile that is created when one does do 'File/SaveAs/.txt' ??

?