       Well, the only clickable buttons were to allow to continue the
survey.

       I attempted to input my thoughts in #1, but it wasn't possible for
some reason.

       Maybe I wasn't allowing the correct (java or whatever) access;
          so here's a suggestion:
         how about a survey of simple text rather than whatever system is
now in play?