On 05/11/15 04:21, Steve Edmonds wrote:
I use an external PDF writer for some documents where LO fails to
convert vector formats correctly.
That said, if I use the external converter I loose all my cross
referencing and TOC links that LO does very well in my opinion.
Steve

I have used export to pdf in LO Writer and always had a good pdf copy
but the TOC links never work in the pdf version.  I've tried the
different options under the links tab in the export to pdf dialogue but
can't find any difference whatever the options selected.

I'm using LO 4.2.8.2 as supplied by UbuntuStudio 1404.  For reading the
pdf's, I use Okular.

Does the use/performance of TOC links in the pdf depend on the reader ?

Philip