Tim,

Thanks for the tip.

I've been using PDFCreator for my Windows boxes for years and am
usually pretty happy with it, but I'll give doPDF a shot.

I work in a mixed environment with an Xubuntu desktop and a Windows
laptop and I don't like having to keep track of all the printer links
for both OSes, so I use PDFs from Windows to print from Linux.

At home, I use PDFs from my Windows VM so I don't need to connect it
directly to a printer (or have it steal my printer when I run the VM).
It's an extra step, but I also get permanent copies of the PDFs for
future reference.

MR

On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 9:10 AM, Tim---Kracked_P_P---webmaster