Hi :)
+1
Well, at least to the agreement that it's interesting to hear about the
first release in a long time for a sister-project.  It's good to hear they
are still active.  Also they are very willing to answer questions about
LibreOffice over there.

It's not the same as promoting MS Office.  AOO uses the same Open Document
Format, it's kinda OpenSource and available for all the main platforms and
almost Free.  Ultimately i suspect that many people trying AOO will end up
using LibreOffice because it's fairly easy to switch between the two and
back again.  Moving to or from MS Office involves dealing with quite a few
barriers.  To me it's a bit like promoting Open Document Format, which i
think we all agree is probably a good plan.
Thanks Andreas! :)

@all.  Please can we just drop this topic/thread now?  At worst the
original post was unnecessary noise but was pretty harmless really.  Some
of us enjoy hearing about others in the wider eco-system or wider community
having an unusual success.  It's only by grumbling about such posts that so
much attention gets drawn to them.

Regards from
Tom :)