Am 29.10.2015 um 18:05 schrieb Joel Madero:
I tend to agree that this is a LibreOffice mailing list - it's one thing to
say a new release is out for OOo but to link to their download page...I
don't see this as being the proper venue for that.

Best,
Joel

Virtually none of your aleged users read mailing lists. From the AOO
support forum you get way more users because we never hesitate to
recommend LO when it comes to "compatibility" with the _real_ enemy or
when someone asks for a feature that is implemented in LO but not in
AOO. I couln't care less about the partisanship exposed on this fanboy
register.