ha ha!I guess it doesn't surprise me. Thinking about it though, that's not what I normally do. What
I do is to open a document, then create a new one from the file>new menu entry. This seems to me to
be the best way to do it - but maybe I'm wrong.
Anyway, I'm probably going to install the latest version very soon, so I'll see how that behaves!!
Thanks,/G.