Hi Andreas,

thank you for your effort. :)

I got the fail.
Our concluded condition is working correctly.

Field type -> Conditional Text
Condition: [Titel] != ""
Then: " "
Else: ""

Now the big BUT!
If I click me through the mail merge assistant I got a document preview
where I can scroll through the data sets.
The document preview is displaying the whitespace anytime. (this lead me
astray)
If I print/save the mail merge document I can see that die conditional text
is working correctly. :)

I will file an error for this document preview behavior.

Thank you very much.

regards,
Sven