If you are satisfied with the capabilities of Google documents, you can
download Google Docs for Android and
"- Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on
another device.
- Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the
same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Add and respond to comments.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved
as you type"
as they say in their advertising. Note that you can work without an
internet connection, and then, when you do have a connection, upload to
Google Docs.

On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 9:49 AM, Tim---Kracked_P_P---webmaster <