Thanks.

I doubt I will create many documents - with images - on the tablet, since I would not have access to my image selection I have on my desktop drive system [not online] or the one I have on a 64GB flash drive that I take with me when I need an image/graphic while using the laptop.

I need to keep the document formatting with the included image placement.

As for Google Docs, I never tried to use them on a system that is offline.