Hi :)
Attachments get taken off the emails.  You can use Nabble though.

You can upload files to a file-sharing cloud type thing and then give
us a link to the file.  If you go to the main LibreOffice website and
through the "Get Help" section find Nabble.  When you upload a file it
injects the line of html coding into the message part of the
email-type thing for you.  Getting the file uploaded is very much the
same as uploading an attachment to an email.  The "browse" button is
one of the top options in one of the "More" buttons.

Regards from
Tom :)