Thank (all of) You for Your commitment.

Once you'll get used to that (let's say within 6 months), please consider
applying for membership as well.

http://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/application-for-tdf-community-membership/
Il 01/set/2015 01:18, "jorge" <jrodriguez17@cpcecr.com> ha scritto:

Hi V Stuart Foote and all:

        Thank you very much for this information ... I haven't known about
it.
I will start to read your links to learn more about this project (LO)
and to try to understand too to give then if I can my little
contribution.

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez