Dave, Jonathon,

We are drifting here. We are looking for help , not to compare each others personal preferences.

The fact is, we have people looking for support who won't subscribe to mailing lists or newsgroups.
They are on social networks and therefore we are expanding there. Volunteers welcome :-)

Best,

Charles.