Hi :)
+1
I think i'm not the only one having a "bad hair day".  My guess is that
most people realise what you were saying.

It is annoying to have to deal with all these different formats with
different programs most of which fall away or change beyond recognition.  I
tend to find that LibreOffice/OpenOffice tend to become the best tool for
dealing with most formats that become abandoned by everyone else.
Regards from
Tom :)