Le 18/11/2014 12:35, Alan Pedder a écrit :

Hi Alan,

Is is a know issue that it is unstable ?  In addition I set auto save and backup yet fail to find
them anywhere.

Yes, unfortunately a known and frequent phenomenon with the default
provided embedded hsqldb implementation.

You might get more mileage out of it by upping the memory available to
the Java process that is used - there is a setting for this that you
would have to manually add to the script or properties file (these files
are to be found within the ODB file, which is simply a zipped container
for the database setup). Read the hsqldb 1.8 documentation before
fiddling with these though.

Autosave doesn't work for Base documents, if it produces anything at
all, then it will be a series of 0 byte files.

This is currently bug 71550.

 Any help will be very appreciated and I am ok to provide my database for analysis if required by
genuine helper and would pay on results if necessary.

No need to provide it here, your database is probably corrupt judging by
the symptoms you are experiencing. I hope you have some kind of stable
backup or copy of the ODB file somewhere else that you can work from, or
at least re-purpose, in order to connect your front end (forms, queries,
etc) to a more reliable backend db system.

HSQLDB is reliable enough outside of the embedded scenario defined as
the default in LO Base. There are tutorials in the OpenOffice.org  forum
and the LO Base Handbook which explain how to set up a split hsqldb
database.

Alternatively, people use a variety of other db backend engines :

SQLite
H2
Postgresql
MySQL / MariaDB
Firebird (not the embedded version that ships experimentally with LO,
but the standaloe server version)

Obviously, not all engines will be suited to what you want to do, or are
willing to administrate, etc, so it would be best to do your homework
beforehand to make up your mind.

Alex