Hi :)
It is only the internal HSqlDb back-end that loses data.  If you get the
proper HSqlDb from their website then it works completely fine.  It's
designed to be extremely fast for fairly tiny databases, like almost any
address book.

So, it's only Base that loses data.  Outside of LibreOffice and OpenOffice
losing data is a heinous crime, especially in a database!!

So the main thing is to migrate existing tables into an external back-end
and pretty much any external back-end will do.  Generally any back-end is
better than the Base one.  Postgresql might be the easiest.  MySql/MariaDb
are often used.

Regards from
Tom :)

On 18 November 2014 13:59, Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <andrew@pitonyak.org>