I'm writing this because there is a *missing feature on LibreOffice Writer (4.3.2.2) *. I wanted to post online on ask.libreofice but i do not have any of the proposed accounts. (most of them are non-libre software related..)

*The missing feature:*
When creating text dialogs with the "T" (text) Button, it is not possible to change the font color. I was surprised because in libreoffice impress it is possible to change the color. So a simple hack is to copy paste the text dialog from impress to writer. The text can be modified and the color will remain. Anyways, the option is missing on libreoffice writer.

This email may not be addressed to the good mailing list, if it is that the case, please transfer my message! It would be highly appreciated!

Happy hacking ;}

<https://www.debian.org/>