Hi :)
I'd just like to extend my deepest regrets and apologies to the dev who had
worked on whatever it was that caused a breakage.  I'm sure they felt
horrendous when they realised there was a problem!  The highly public
thread must have been a nightmare!  For that i am deeply sorry.

Our devs are great, fantastic even.  The recent statistic showing how low
the error-rate is proved it.  Working through coding must involve some
seriously intense focus and can't be easy!  Errors happen and nothing is
perfect, of course but that is inevitable and unavoidable.  It is pretty
awesome that this dev, and the others manage to get the error-rate so
incredibly low

This particular dev was doing really great work for a good cause and for
that we owe him or her a huge debt of gratitude.

Many, many thanks to all of them, and particularly to the one we have made
such a fuss about.  Without their amazing work we wouldn't be here, arguing
about relatively tiny issues.  Great job all!! :)))
Many regards from
Tom :)