       I have a number of presentations made with Impress which I'd be glad
to share with you -
           ranging from historical to gardening, etc. - all with
photographs, fancy fonts, scripts, music, ...

       I've been switching many of these to video -
           I realized that was a more effective medium.

       If you're interested, let me know how to send them to you -
           I could upload them via DropBox; I just would ask your
downloading them asap so I could remove them from the box;
         and I would appreciate being given credit - as well as the
appropriate credits being left on the ppts.