Probably not every LibreOffice writer user prints mailing lists but I'd have thought that a lot of people do. Yet these bugs don't seem to be getting fixed despite my having reported them several times over the years. Both of them are demonstrated in the attached file, which happens to be a mailing label form. Other forms with multiple records per page suffer the same problems.

The first bug is that a blank page gets printed between each page. On this file it's not too bad because it only prints in black, but colour pages have to be printed one at a time because the subsequent pages don't seem to get the colour initialization correct. With just black, it merely results in a blank page between every printed page.

The second bug is that labels don't use horizontal pitch, despite it being defined. Instead the start of the second and subsequent labels across a row are calculated using the label width. This should be a simple one-line fix. The program is using the wrong variable for its calculations.

This particular file was set up to print to Avery 5260 address labels, which has a gap between labels. In order to get them to print properly, I have to adjust the width to be same as the horizontal pitch or the labels start in the gap.

Who do I have to talk to in order to get these bugs addressed?